There are many ways to add variety to the Healthier Protein bread mix:
- You can add finely-chopped sun-dried tomatoes, olives or dried herbs to the dough.
- For sweet, high-protein buns: add a few tablespoons of Sukrin Gold (and raisins/nuts, if desired).
- Bake the bread in muffin tins, and add the desired meat/vegetable/herb filling to make delicious, healthy savoury muffins
- Use the bread mix as pizza dough. Mix the dough as instructed on the package, spread out flat over a baking sheet, preferably with a bit of oil on top. Bake for about 15 minutes before adding your desired topping and bake until the cheese has melted.
- The bread mix can be used to make healthy and high-fibre wraps. You must then add a greater amount of water, so that the mix is slightly more fluid and easier to spread out. Shape into tortilla wraps on a baking sheet covered with baking paper, and bake for approx. 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- You can also make hamburger buns or hot dog rolls from the mix.