Healthier Chocolate Cake mix
Now it’s easy to make your own healthy chocolate cake!
This cake mix contains Sukrin instead of sugar, and we’ve replaced part of the flour with fat-reduced almond flour and FiberFin. The result is a delicious low-carb and low GI cake.
Product advantages compared to other cake mixes on the market:
- 40% less calories
- 75% less carbohydrates
- 10% dietary fiber (more than 100% wholemeal bread)
- Twice the protein content
- No added sugar
Nutritional information per 100 g:
|Per 100 g finished cake
|Funksjonell Mat Chocolate cake
|The avrige of Toro/Møllerens/Regal cake mix
- Pour the cake mix into a large bowl and add 300 ml water, 3 eggs and 100 ml neutral oil (rapeseed or coconut).
- Mix well together. Pour the mixture into a round cake tin (24 cm in diameter).
- Bake at 175 degrees Celsius for about 25-30 minutes on the middle rack.
- Use vanilla quark (curd cheese) as frosting or use a light sprinkle of SukrinMelis as garnish.
- You can also use the cake mix for chocolate muffins. Makes about 12 large muffins; the baking time stays the same.
- Add chocolate chips or chopped nuts/almonds.
- If you want a darker and less sweet cake, add 2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder.
Wheat flour, sweetener: erythritol (Sukrin), low-fat almond flour, 7 % cocoa powder, modified potato starch, FiberFin (natural resistant starch from corn), fibre (from chicory and potato), raising agents: bicarbonate and disodium phosphate, wheat gluten, salt, emulsifier: mono- and diglycerides, aroma, acidity regulator: citric acid, stabilizer: xanthan gum, sweetener: sucralose.
Net Weight: 410 g. Yields approx. 850 g finished cake.